We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven, Sales Enablement Specialist to join our Sales Operations & Enablement team here at Peloton. This role will be responsible for partnering with all Sales channels & geographies, plus cross-functionally working with our Sales Operations, Enterprise Systems, Marketing, Creative, & Learning & Development teams to help empower our sales teams best-in-class member experience.
Success in this position requires detail oriented thinking, a bias towards action & execution, comfort with KPI reporting, & project management skills. An ability to partner with & influence a wide variety of key stakeholders plus a foundational understanding of sales processes & tools is critical. The candidate should be open minded to challenge the status quo & thrive while working in a complex & rapidly changing organization.
- Enablement programs: Design, test, & scale enablement programs across areas such as sales productivity & effectiveness, sales process & methodology implementation, sales communication cadences, & member buying experiences
- Cross functional partnerships: Partner with cross-functional teams to launch new processes, tools, & trainings with the sales teams
- Content library: Create & maintain a sales enablement content & asset library to empower sales users with the most updated & accurate information on products & services
- Sales tool adoption: Drive education & adoption of sales tools through creating training materials, hosting live / virtual / recorded training sessions, & maintaining a training resource repository
- Knowledge sharing: Improve knowledge sharing across sales channels, regions, & other key stakeholders
- KPI reporting: Develop & routinely report out on KPIs across Enablement initiatives to measure progress, effectiveness, utilization, & overall success
- Enablement team updates: Document & report on sales enablement efforts & help with internal stakeholder communications
- Experience working on sales focused cross-functional initiatives with a proven track record in taking projects from opportunity to execution with strong results
- Experience gathering, documenting & sharing project requirements & updates
- Experience developing sales enablement content along with maintaining an asset library
- Experience creating training materials (instructional playbooks, videos & animations) and comfort leading live training sessions
- Experience creating & maintaining effective & efficient KPI reporting
- Strong listening, written, & verbal communication skills
- Data-driven, analytical, detailed oriented, & a problem solver
- Familiarity with Salesforce & sales automation tooling
- 3-5 years experience in sales enablement, operations, strategy consulting, product/program management roles
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind
subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.