ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a passionate & talented Senior Manager to join its acquisition marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Director, Digital Acquisition, this role will be responsible for managing media channels for our Digital business that acquire new Digital members at an efficient CAC.
- Lead planning, execution & reporting of digital media including Facebook, Search & broader digital optimization
- Launch digital initiatives such as Personalization, working with key stakeholders across Brand & Creative
- Manage our ad technology vendors relating to Peloton Digital customer acquisition including Mobile Measurement, Ad Serving & DSPs etc
- Work with internal teams to build Audience segments to use to acquire Digital members
- Manage relationships with our digital media agency ensuring they are properly briefed & tracking towards our OKR's
- Deliver media performance reporting including weekly insights across digital channels
- Partner with internal stakeholders such as Brand Marketing, CRM/ Product Marketing, Customer Acquisition for Bike & Tread business lines, Product Management, Research, among others, to ensure programs are cohesive & fully integrated.
- Work closely with Brand Manager to ensure creative strategy is tightly aligned with media strategy.
- Be accountable for campaign performance & deliver cross-functional updates, reporting, executive summaries, analysis
- 7+ years of experience in media planning/ buying working on mobile first brands
- Must be extremely comfortable with analyzing complex data sets, commissioning reporting & research, writing post-campaign summaries, & partnering with BI to build business critical-dashboards
- Deep performance expertise within the mobile app download space
- Deep knowledge of digital media & measurement landscape including:
- App Store Search
- In-platform social experience
- DSP campaign management
- Mobile measurement methodologies
- Experience with subscription services & deep understanding of churn & retention behaviors required
- Great collaborator/ partner
- A creative eye & appreciation/ understanding of mechanics of brand building
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.