WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot WorldWide is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, highly quantitative Acquisition Growth Marketing Leader for Director position to lead both paid & affiliate acquisition efforts for our family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, The Bump, The Bash) Responsibilities include owning end-to-end paid marketing strategy & program operations management for B2C & B2B initiatives including but not limited the following spend platforms: Google Ads (PPC, shopping), Facebook, Pinterest, & Apple Search Ads, & affiliate marketing program. The position, reporting to SVP of Global Growth & Acquisition Marketing, involves partnering across multiple organizational units (brand & consumer marketing, product, engineering & business management, FP&A) to increase visibility & return on ad spend for these growing brands. This position directly manages a team of marketing managers & analysts expected to continue to grow within 2021.
- Lead TKWW portfolio of paid & affiliate marketing campaigns end-to-end by defining, implementing & continuously optimizing online acquisition programs to drive high value actions & increase ROI
- Platform ownership for paid campaigns to includes but is not limited to both prospecting & retargeting on Google Ads (SEM/PPC/PLA), App Stores, Facebook Ads Manager, pinterest & affiliate platforms
- Minimum 10+ years professional experience
- Expertise in leading SEO programs across multiple markets (US & international) for large scale digital properties
- Experience within SEO for ecommerce & marketplace properties (one acceptable, both preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of SEO best practices & keen sense of how to win within highly competitive categories
- Track record of directly planning, executing & optimizing successful SEO programs leveraging teams of 5+ SEO professionals
- Expertise in leveraging internal & external SEO toolsets (search console, semrush, screamingfrog, ahrefs for example)
- First-hand experience planning, implementing & reporting on A/B testing & customer segmentation optimizations
- Ability to identify & track movements in the SEO environment & recommend potential shifts in strategy
- Ability to clearly & concisely articulate SEO performance, best practices & justification for resource allocation via ad hoc reports, QBRs & other acquisition related deep dives
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Minimum 8+ years professional experience in growth marketing related field (strategy, operations & management background required)
- Expertise directly planning, executing & optimizing successful paid & affiliate online acquisition programs (SEM/PPC, PLA, Social Media, App), effectively in a portfolio based model utilizing both directly managed team and/or agency support
- Expert knowledge in paid acquisition best practices & platforms (Google, App Stores, Facebook Ads Manager)
- Expert knowledge of Affiliate marketing best practices (experience implementing programs preferred)
- Experience working with affiliate marketing platforms (ImpactRadius, CJ affiliate, Rakuten, Amazon)
- Experience & ability to leverage data from internal & external tools (MMPs, Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, Google Tag Manager, Qlik)
- Experience planning, implementing & reporting on A/B testing programs & customer segmentation optimizations
- Ability to identify & track movements in the competitive paid & affiliate environment & recommend potential shifts in strategy
- Ability to clearly & concisely articulate performance reporting & test results to all stakeholders with the purpose of educating & obtaining buy-in for future funding & optimization opportunities
- Holding a track record of leading best-in-class SEO programs with growth exceeding competition
- Collaborative with team & stakeholders while fully accountable for SEO results
- Analytical & highly results driven - able to turn data into results & disseminate findings to stakeholders
- A leader - ability to motivate a team of SEO professionals driving a standard of excellence of SEO analysis & execution
- Enthusiastic with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with atmosphere of constant change
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.