BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays & in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
We are looking for an experienced payroll professional with experience in payroll processing, general ledger accounting, & daily accounting activities. If you are detail oriented, service driven & thrives in a fast-paced environment this might be the perfect role for you.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for US Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly, & Monthly payroll & Off Cycle processing (Adjustments, Terminations, & Stock transactions)
- Processes end-to-end payroll activities, including off-cycle payrolls & ensures that all employee earnings & deductions, at point of final calculation, are accurate & are made in compliance with payroll tax & legal requirements.
- Hands-on payroll experience with multi-state & multi-company payroll required, including Time & Attendance Management.
- Responsible for 100% compliance with the payroll internal controls, as assigned to this position & promotes solid & effective internal controls as a vital & necessary component of payroll processing. Ensure that all payroll processing related controls & narratives are kept up to date & accurately represent current best practices
- Expert knowledge of payroll methods, touch points, end-to-end processing steps, best practices, & tax filing; up-to-date knowledge of federal, state, & local wage & hour laws.
- Responsible for accurate year-end payroll & W-2 processing & government reporting
- Responsible for any inquiry resolution & follow up utilizing ServiceNow
- Support business process strategies for end-to-end Payroll processes to achieve efficiency, productivity & improved control.
- processes payroll check exceptions & court-ordered deductions
- Performs various journal entries & account reconciliations,
- Ensures timely reporting & payment of the employers & employees withholding taxes & miscellaneous withholdings to appropriate agencies
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, streamline work processes, & work cooperatively & jointly to provide high-quality customer service
- Maintains knowledge of applicable state & federal wage & hour laws. Facilitates management & employee understanding of payroll requirements & procedures
- Ensure compliance with policies, regulations, wage tax laws, segregation of duties, SOX & other federal & state legislation impacting payroll.
- Resolve escalated payroll issues & provide expert payroll knowledge regarding special payrolls, garnishments, & taxation.
- Good communicator & ability to work cross functional teams.