Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Were hiring a UX Researcher to be part of a rapidly growing UX Research team that will work closely with designers, engineers, product & business stakeholders to deliver the best possible user experience through studying our users needs.
To succeed in this role, youll need a strong qualitative research background, with an understanding of various quantitative research methods. Additionally, will be a strong advocate for the UX Research process within HelloFresh & across products who has a passion for all things related to food!
You will ...
- Conduct end to end research projects: creating a plan, recruiting users, conducting the method, analyzing the data, & creating results presentations with actionable insights.
- Serve as a usability expert for designers, products, & business stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionality across various teams to advocate for UXR.
- Work closely with the Product Design team in order to come up with design solutions that will solve the various pinpoints you uncover.
- Skilled in various qualitative research methods including usability testing, in-depth interviews, heuristic evaluations, competitor reviews, surveys, card sorting, information architecture, task analysis, etc.
- Now questioning why some of the above methods are considered qualitative as we can & should marry both qualitative & quantitative methods together.
- Excited about planning, conducting, analyzing & communicating research insights.
- Comfortable with understanding analytics & A/B tests, & are able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative research
- A great storyteller & communicator, able to speak fluently to business people, designers, engineers & other stakeholders (in English)
- A problem solver capable of taking on loosely defined problems & translating complex thinking into practical applications for diverse audiences.
- You are a usability expert, understanding the various psychological & engineering principles behind human cognition.
At a minimum, you have...
- 1-3 years of relevant applied experience with a graduate degree in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Social Science, or a related discipline.
- You have a broad experience of both qualitative & quantitative research methods including usability testing, in-depth interviews, heuristic evaluations, competitor reviews, surveys, card sorting, information architecture, task analysis, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate ideas visually, verbally, & in writing (in English).
- Ability to travel within the United States & abroad. (Expected Travel: -1-2 times/ year)
- Experience conducting research to develop products for the eCommerce or food & beverage sector.
- Background/ understanding of ADA/ accessibility.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.