As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Senior Analyst/Manager - Business/Marketing Operations, will be responsible for supporting the Authorize.Net & CYBS business units within VISA. The position reports to the
Senior Director, Marketing Ops.
- Track actuals & provide commentary on monthly, quarterly & year end variance to finance & marketing leadership
- Manage PO, vendor onboarding & Work Statement approvals for marketing team
- Ensure all global marketing budget actuals are reconciled & variance proactively identified & shared
- Drive alliance with finance, controllership, sourcing & accounts payables & business ops teams
- Partner with marketing leaders & cross-functional teams to document budget allocation by marketing activities
- Assist in fiscal year budget planning in collaboration with marketing leaders
- Report on monthly & quarterly close/forecast cycles & communicate results to marketing & finance partners
- Build & update dashboards/reports to highlight key budget spend trends to guide marketing team on over or under spend
- Vendor management - onboard & manage PO, PR & Work statement approvals process in partnership with finance & sourcing
- Drive operational improvements by becoming an expert in the support business model & highlighting any current inefficiencies
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously & meet deadlines, which involves strong planning, organization, & problem solving skills
- Work comfortably & independently in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Track budget performance against goals with input from finance systems (Hyperion) & PO systems (Ariba)
Preferred location is Austin, TX or Lehi, UT
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 4-5 years of experience in operations, FP&A, or accounting preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools
- Ability to mine & analyze data, articulate trends, & present actionable insights
- Ability to work cross functionally with finance, sourcing, accounts payables & legal
- Abilityto develop, document & implement process & enforce governance
- Experience with budget management or marketing planning tools including Allocadia, Hive9 is a plus
- Extreme attention to detail & ownership of work product
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team & produce time sensitive deliverables
- Experience working in an agile environment preferred
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.