Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio are looking for a Technical Support Manager to lead our team of incredible Technical Support Engineers located in our India . Ideally, youre focused on serving customers by caring deeply about their needs, frustrations, & overall satisfaction with their Twilio experience. You recognize that the best way to do this is to invest in the well-being, personal development, & professional skill-set of your team. Youre motivated by seeing your people & your customers succeed & you care deeply about both. Values matter to you; youre someone who may embody Twilios values, who enjoys solving challenging problems & who is driven to empower others to thrive & not be beholden to one playbook.
This role reports to the Senior Technical Support Manager on our Global Customer Success & Support Support team.
You will have:
- 2+ years' experience in leading a technical support team to provide follow-the-sun support model in a B2B environment. Experience in managing remote employees is highly desirable.
- 4+ years of experience as a technical support engineer or in a similar customer facing delivery role.
- Strong experience in a customer-centric culture, where NPS / CSAT & customer happiness are at the epicenter of the business
Your role is to lead our India Technical Support team responsible for assisting our customers across Twilios product suite. In this position, you will:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Deliver excellent partner & customer satisfaction & meet/exceed all operational targets.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Plan staffing requirements & recruit, train & retain top talent, in line with the capacity plan. Coach & develop your existing team to help employees achieve their career development aspirations
- BE AN OWNER: Serve as a role-model of Twilios principles, helping the team understand how to apply these principles in their work-life.
- DON'T SETTLE: Analyze existing processes, systems & metrics to maximize how the team works, enabling room for team learning, growth & development. Analyze data & surface insights from support interactions to advocate on behalf of customers, drive decision making to improve products & processes, & drive long term customer & partner loyalty.
- BE BOLD: Understand customer roadblocks & pain points & advocate in a data driven way with product management & engineering teams to enhance the customer experience & delight Twilio customers.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Partner with fellow front-line support managers & cross-functional business partners to improve processes, increase efficiency, & plan for the future growth & support of Twilios customer base.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. An outstanding customer experience with both our products & our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, & your role is critical in ensuring the success here.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in RMZ Ecoworld office in Bangalore. You will enjoy our incredible perks: snacks, weekly team lunch, awesome health benefit coverage & cool swags. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.