Company Description Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Tradeshift's Professional Services is a customer facing & focused organization dealing with customers & their Source to Pay (S2P) challenges everyday. Professional Services is a profit-generating part of Tradeshift as we charge customers for our services. All services & add-on services, change orders & extensions are documented in Salesforce.
Our mission statement is to become a world-class embedded services company in terms of customer satisfaction, on-time delivery, operating margin, & employee satisfaction.
- Team with one or more Professional Services Engagement Managers to make multiple simultaneous enterprise customer implementations successful
- Own the setup, configuration, integration (interface mapping,connectivity & connectors), testing (i.e., SIT & UAT support), migration & troubleshooting of the customer solution
- Support the Professional Services Engagement Manager in designing the best possible technical solution for the customer
- Consult with customers' IT resources on how to best integrate their ERP with Tradeshift
- Support the Professional Service Engagement Manager & Customer Success Manager in delivering technical demos & trainings for internal/external useInterface with customer team members in Procurement, Finance, IT, & Shared ServicesTeam with Product, Customer Service Engineering, & Support to identify & resolve blockers
- Own & participate in customer facing meetings
- Contribute to the development of Delivery's methodology, knowledge base, & tools
What a day is like:
A great opportunity for technical minded individuals to work on implementation as well as influence the future enhancements of the Product. The individual should be able to provide confidence to clients by articulating the solution & how it would be implemented.
You're perfect for this role if you:
Optimally you have a Master's degree in Business or Computer Science
2- 5 years experience doing software implementations for external customers as part of a consulting or software company
Skilled, efficient, resourceful & tenacious problem solver of technical issues
Effectively communicates on technical topics with technical & non-technical people
Driven to make customers successful, regardless of challenges or obstacles
Has a clear interest in, & acumen with, technology
High energy; thrives in complex, challenging & sometimes stressful situations
Demonstrates creative problem solving abilities
Demonstrates ability to learn new technologies & business requirements
Ability to travel 2-3 days per month
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- Ambitious international startup& agile tech environment
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Fully paid mobile phone plan
- Flexible hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.