FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help drive our customer retention & marketing initiatives on the Sportsbook CRM team. You will be critical to the success of the marketing campaigns to our existing players for FanDuels Sportsbook product.
You will support the creation & execution of all our campaigns across email, mobile & onsite channels. You will be working closely with the CRM team Marketing Managers & Senior Manager, Sportsbook CRM & Retention, supporting daily CRM team operations.You will be exposed to FanDuels campaign & customer strategy, & to groups across the company who leverage CRM channels for their campaigns (e.g. Partnerships, Product, Acquisition). This role is execution focused, & is an exciting opportunity to join a busy & talented team with lots of opportunities for growth.
What youll do
- Support two Marketing Managers in scaling CRM initiatives through assisting with campaign creation, QA & deployment.
- Send emails, push notifications & post onsite content during busy periods in the sporting calendar
- Create a seamless workflow by assisting with the trafficking & organization of assets & copy from key campaign stakeholders.
- Assist with managing the CRM & Promotional campaign calendar & additional requests.
- Assist with data collection & reporting on CRM & Promotional campaigns.
- Liaise with the Customer Support & Trading team around CRM specific & wider marketing campaigns; ensuring the support team is informed about all live & upcoming initiatives.
- Liaise with content operations on having onsite content updated & promotions fulfilled.
- Become proficient with our campaign execution platforms (email, mobile, CDP).
- Support budgeting & cost reporting process for the Customer Retention & Engagement vertical.
Who we're looking for
- You have 1+ year of experience in email and/or mobile marketing
- You are proficient in coding emails in HTML & CSS
- You have proven effective at project management & have strong organizational skills.
- You are an excellent written & verbal communicator & display strong attention to detail.
- You are willing to work non traditional hours. Weekend & evening shifts will be required.
- You are an avid sports fan & familiar with sports betting.
- Familiarity with project management tools (Asana, Trello, JIRA, etc)
- Familiarity with an ESP or mobile push provider
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Awareness of marketing concepts & metrics for email (open rates, click rates, subject lines, CTAs, etc.)
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible holiday allowance
- 401K plan
- Attractive health insurance plans
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.