Liberis Group develops technology, & builds key partnerships to improve small businesses access to finance. We sell finance solutions directly to small businesses, & provide a scalable, finance platform for partners to help them build more valuable relationships with their small business customers.
Liberis is currently a team of around100people globally, & were growing significantly month on month. We are a company built on constant innovation & development, which makes us exciting to be around. Were in it together & want to see our customers, partners & colleagues succeed. Come & join us on our journey, & help us transform the finance industry!
Were proud tohave beenformally recognised by Great PlacetoWork as one of the UKs Best Medium Workplaces 2018 achieving 21stplace out ofthe 128 top ranked organisations.We are also ranked the 3rdBest(Medium)Workplace for Womenin UKand a centre of Excellence for Wellbeing.
The Product ManagerOpportunity
Youll join a small product teammade up ofpassionategeneralistswithan active feedback culture. Youll be responsible for shaping the Liberis funding platform continually developing our partner solutions. Youllhave full ownership of your area, including managing our partner self-service portal, partner integrations & out-of-box solutions, & developing our underlying infrastructure to enable our growing business to scale. Youll lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, & analysts, working closely across the business with marketing, business development, & operations.
This role is not only about execution & delivering results, but also about planning the strategic direction of Liberis platform.This product manager role is brand new as a result of our global growth, so we still have a lot of work to do to determine what our platform should & shouldnt be. This is a unique opportunity to get involvedearlywith a growing business & develop the future of our platform.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understanding & analysing pain points in our current partner sales, onboarding, & development processes, validating hypotheses, & prioritising solutions
- Drivingexecution for your areaby managing the entire product development lifecycle analysis, design, story refinement, testing, & release monitoring
- Meeting with partners pre-sale & post-sale to clearly articulate our solutions & the integration phases
- Working with design, business development, & marketing to shape & document our product proposition
- Working backwards from our strategic objectives to develop & evolve a realistic roadmap, keeping the process transparent & open to challenge
- Exploring & analysing competitors, market position, & opportunitiesto get to the root of what matters to partnersand customers
- Evangelizing an action-driven & customer-centric culture within Liberis
You have an eye for UX & are comfortable technically, as the Liberis platform has both frontend & backend components. You get excited about potential but are driven by practical action.Yourecomfortable working across the businessand directly with developersto deliver product solutions. Youreopen to crazy ideas, alogicalandstructured thinker, & go out of your way to seek feedback & input from others.You are constantly trying toimprove, andwant to be part of a team that pushes you to be better.
- A strong appreciation of what makes a great user experience, & how that translates into success for businesses
- Experience leading feature development & product integrations with lots of moving parts, including third parties
- Comfortable collaborating with engineering to design APIs & internal services critical to the success of the product
- Experience pitching or leading product implementations in a partner-facing capacity
- Naturally collaborative & a great communicator who can easily build strong relationships & solve problems with cross functional teams
- An uncompromising focus on user-centric design, applying data, research, & judgment to focus on making the biggest difference to our users with your work
- Positive attitude & willing to take on responsibility outside of your role to get the job done
- Avoids over-strategizingwith anatural inclination towards action
- Comfortable working with distributed teams & travelling to partner offices as needed
Sound like agoodfit?
If youre not completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, get in touch! Humility is a wonderful thing & we are interested in hearing about what you can add to Liberis. We look forward to chatting with you.