Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity in backgrounds & in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, & we need people from all backgrounds & swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's engineering team is empathetic, caring, & supportive. We are deliberate & self-reflective about the kind of engineering team & culture that we are building, seeking engineers that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
We are looking for an IT Support Technician, to join our team. Youll be part of a team supporting a wide range of applications & services that empower our employees across the business. This role will serve as an escalation point for our IT service desk & you will partner with the business on key technology initiatives. You will be a friendly face to our users & will deliver solutions while being adaptable to handle complex challenges, processes & situations.
As an IT Support Technician, you will:
- Troubleshoot & resolve IT issues via phone, web, & in-person channels
- Gather & analyze information about the customers issue & determines the best resolution to their problem
- Escalate requests to Level ll Support & beyond after thorough investigation & documentation of issues you are unable to resolve
- Ensure all incidents are resolved against SLAs
- Report on the health of the help desk & support using uptime & ticket-related performance metrics
- Partner with IT & business personnel to discuss the impact of incidents on products & services
- Proactively learn new product & service technologies
- Participate in IT Support projects & initiatives including identifying requirements, success criteria, & impact to business.
- Assist with the provisioning & deployment of new hardware & software solutions. Contribute to building knowledge base through documentation of self-service resolutions for customers
- Run IT onboarding sessions for new hires & run AV for large all company meetings
- Maintain meeting room hardware for conference calls & video conferencing
You will love this job if:
- You are customer service oriented & act as an advocate for our users.
- You are willing & comfortable with training & educating our users on new or unfamiliar technologies.
- You are adaptable in an environment that is constantly changing & still being figured out. You are not afraid of ambiguity & you are a problem solver.
- You are humble & embrace your mistakes & learn from them, being receptive to feedback from your team & our users.
- You are security-minded. Security impact is a priority for every project/process/task that you tackle.
- You are organized. You have an uncanny ability to organize & present information with an extreme attention to detail.
- You are platform agnostic & have no loyalty to a given vendor/platform. Were currently a mixed PC/Mac environment & will be supporting iOS mobile devices.
You should get in touch if:
- Customer service oriented & act as an advocate for our users.
- A tenacious troubleshooter & negotiator.
- Humble & embrace your mistakes & learn from thembe receptive to feedback from the organization.
- Adaptable in an environment that is constantly changing & still being figured out..
- A seasoned SaaS supporter & experienced working in the cloud. We employ many SaaS Solutions (Google Apps, Slack, Quip, Zoom, Salesforce, etc...).
- Organized - you have an uncanny ability to organize & present information with an extreme attention to detail.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.