We are a group of passionate individuals working towards making TouchBistro the #1 global POS product. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, & freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal & professional growth, true teamwork & collaboration, & celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, & arent afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team youd like to be a part of, get in touch!
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, TouchBistro is seeking a Product Owner to join our Point-of-Sale (POS) team. You will play an integral role in building & executing the roadmap for one of the worlds leading POS solutions. We're looking for a smart, detail-oriented, enthusiastic person with a passion for problem-solving! The successful candidate will be a quick learner with superior SCRUM skills, outstanding analytical skills, a keen eye for UX & optimizing organizational efficiencies.
- Work with the Product organization to develop the vision & roadmap for the POS
- Create & maintain a detailed backlog, roadmap & release plan for launching product updates
- Understand & prioritize deliverables of the Product Development team(s) to create JIRA epics, stories, & tasks
- Participate in daily standups, sprint planning & sprint retrospective meetings
- Engage & partner with key stakeholders to support a common understanding of Product vision across the organization.
- Translate customer & market requirements into concise technical stories
- Responsible for business results of growth initiatives including accurate & timely reporting of KPIs
- Understand the needs of restaurants, their staff & guests to & deliver the worlds best restaurant experience.
- Establish relationships across all levels within organizations, including the senior leadership team
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 3-5 years in product management & managing a product backlog preferably within a SaaS business
- Certified SCRUM Product Owner (CSPO)
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, collaboration, communication (written, verbal, & technical), presentation, negotiation, influence & problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously & with cross-functional teams
- Possess strong leadership skills & make sound judgments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated understanding of technology & willingness to learn
- Strong background in the design & development of a platform
- Knowledgeable in managing the definition & execution of projects (conceptualization, requirements, design, development, testing, & implementation)
- Demonstrated experience in delivering value-added products
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
Were venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the world & are partnered with top innovators in the mobile, food, & payment industries.
Were global & growing! TouchBistro is used in more than 100 countries worldwide & has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London & headquarters in Toronto. Were a fast-moving, ever-evolving company on a mission to change the way restaurateurs do business & help them succeed through our products & services, but we need talented, passionate people to help!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.