At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gapsthe costly differences between what customers & employees expect, & what theyre receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide & more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform to collect, analyze, & act on feedbackmore feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can own the four core experiences of businesscustomer, employee, product, & brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, & predict what will resonate most with customers & employees.
Qualtrics is increasingly becoming the universal standard for Experience Management (XM) & CoreXM sits at the heart of our platform as the foundation for research & development worldwide. Deploying CoreXM across large, complex enterprise clients requires a special touch & broad expertise.
Expectations for Success
As a Program Architect for CoreXM Enterprise, you will be the face of Qualtrics to world-renowned large enterprise customers as you partner with sales to design comprehensive custom solutions to meet our customers needs as well as lead the full delivery of these technically-complex solutions. Youll need to combine your strong technical expertise, your comprehensive understanding of our platform & service capabilities, your program/project management skills, your validated business insight, & your client management skills to lead cross-functional teams in the delivery of custom solutions for our most meaningful clients.
The role requires an affinity for solution selling, technology evangelism, & customer engagement. The ability to win the hearts & minds of our customers while explaining abstract technical concepts as they relate to business value, is a must. As the technical expert, you will also lead technically in-depth discussions to ensure that critical solution design assumptions & dependencies are valid. As you engage with customer business & technical decision-makers, you will pull in appropriate Qualtrics resources such as Sales, Product & Engineering, Engineering Services, & Research & Delivery Services to ensure successful outcomes.
A Day in the Life
- Leading discovery & design sessions as well as project scoping conversations in order to validate the customer solution, articulate the business impact of design decisions & ensure expectations are accurately reflected in the statement of work.
- Leading project schedules that span the entire solution delivery lifecycle from pre-sales design & scoping to full delivery, ensuring on-time delivery of best-in-class solutions that truly delight our customers.
- Leading a diverse, cross-functional project team & clearly communicating goals, roles, responsibilities, & desired outcomes to your project teams & partners.
- Handling client relationships, including all client communications with the clients Business owners & IT leaders.
- Leading project scope, budget, & resource allocation to ensure a profitable, efficient project.
- Leading internal coordination efforts & communication, including regular project updates to key stakeholders.
- Successfully transitioning the client & project to Support & Client Success teams at the conclusion of the project.
- Providing insights & feedback to product teams regarding bleeding-edge customer needs & critical feature gaps.
- Formalizing Qualtrics best practices & standards on scaling the use & adoption of the Qualtrics platform across large scale global organizations.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 8+ years of experience in a technical environment such as engineering or global infrastructure operations
- Experience with designing or implementing strategies & solutions to address security, privacy & data governance standards
- Experience applying problem-solving techniques to design challenges
- Experience with highly available web infrastructure & distributed systems
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documents, architecture reviews), coding & data structures preferred
- Lead & successfully deliver large scale, custom software solutions to clients
- Lead a cross-functional team to deliver projects with multiple dependencies & constraints
- Work with, communicating, & establishing credibility with internal & external (clients/partners) partners, including both technical & non-technical senior leadership
- Define programs, writing detailed functional specifications & delivering projects that meet dynamic business needs
- High degree of organization & very detail-oriented with excellent verbal & written communication skills
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, & happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open & collaborative workspace.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, & free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.