Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info atpeople'sfingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York.
Dashlane is looking for a Social Media Manager who takes a "two-way road" approach to managing some of our most important channels
At Dashlane you will:
- Be the owner of Dashlane's social media presence on all channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, & LinkedIn)
- Reply to & engage with our audience in relevant, timely, & on-brand ways
- Leverage internal research & data to gain a nuanced understanding of our audience & what engages them
- Own the social media content calendar & end-to-end process of ideating, creating, & publishing, leveraging our Creative team for asset creation & review
- Work with the content marketing team to build content distribution plans & bring your insights to content creation
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to plan campaigns & tests, & deliver on a broader content marketing strategy
- Bring fresh ideas & experiment. Set KPIs, test, measure, learn, & adapt
- Track & report on channel & post-level reach & engagement metrics, sharing wins & learnings with the wider team
- Find new channels or communities where there's potential to build brand awareness or engage in new, meaningful ways
We're Also Looking For:
- Proven ability to manage process & meet deadlines
- Track record of successfully executing social media initiatives that drive sharing & engagement
- An organized & thorough project manager
- A creative mind & good visual eye
- An excellent writer who proofs before pressing send
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to finding diverse talent & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.