The Channels & Services team works to complement Squarespaces suite of software products with a network of independent service providers who help do-it-yourself & do-it-for-me (DIFM) customers succeed online.
Ensuring that prospective DIFM customers can find qualified Squarespace service providers is one of our teams top strategic goals, & in January we took a major step forward with the launch of the Squarespace Marketplace.
The Channels & Services team plans to evolve the Marketplace over the coming months & years to ensure best-in-class experiences for all participants & to increase its value to Squarespace, & were seeking a Relationship Manager to help us achieve these goals.
This role is based in New York & reports to the Marketplace Lead.
- Build & maintain the Expert acquisition machine with an eye to the various needs & niches of clients
- Track key acquisition & engagement metrics, like vertical spread, Expert on-boarding & activity conversion, & engagement
- Perform user research to deeply understand the Expert persona & community makeup
- Use user data, both qualitative & quantitative, to continually improve the applicant & on-boarding experience to increase conversion rates
- Oversee Expert on-boarding programs, including building educational materials, managing analysts, scheduling sessions, & more
- Analyze funnel metrics to identify key levers to optimize the acquisition & engagement machines, then collaborate with Community & Product to design & implement solutions
- Build supply growth models from scratch to forecast monthly supply targets, using demand projections as a starting point
- 3-5 years of customer relationship management or community management
- Effective communicator with the ability to build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners & external stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial drive & demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative & fast-paced environment
- Driven to talk to, learn about, & ultimately, deeply understand our Experts to keep them engaged & improve their experience
- Strong analytical & organizational skills
- Expert in excel - loves diving into data & finding insights
- Nice to have:
- Two-sided marketplace management experience
- UX research experience
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 950 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.