Were building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare systems most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctors orders requires more than just delivering pills, were managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, & anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicines true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. Weve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, weve raised $354 million in funding, & were on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
We are seeking an eager Pharmacy Technician to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. As a Care Specialist I, you are passionate about changing the traditional pharmacy model for the better. You'll work with a group who is excited & dedicated to significantly improve the pharmacy patient experience & will have the opportunity to contribute well beyond the normal duties of a pharmacy technician.
Responsibilities of a Pharmacy Technician Level I:
- Intake prescriptions into our Pharmacy Management system
- Handle all prescription renewals
- Work with patients & other pharmacies to assist with transfers
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 0-2 years of experience as a pharmacy technician
- Friendly disposition & outstanding customer service skills
- Ability & eagerness to learn & operate a new pharmacy management system & other relevant equipment
- Ability to interpret, transcribe & troubleshoot prescription information
- Ability to perform common math calculations
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment where you own your role from start to finish.
- Believe in Altos mission & our company values of always putting the patient first, having a mindset of humility, & acting with a sense of urgency.
It is a plus if you:
- Have a current pharmacy technician license free of any disciplinary actions
- Have PTCB accreditation
- Work autonomously & have the capacity to work effectively in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Are reliable, adaptable & adjust to changes in process quickly
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.