See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Principal Product Manager, Data Privacy & Protection.
Who we are & why were hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications & data solutions that help companies & developers worldwide build better applications & customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout Europe, Asia & Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism & all forms of oppression & bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, & we're looking for more builders, creators, & visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to improve Twilios data privacy & protection capabilities & build new feature sets for Domestic, International & Multinational customers.
Twilio is growing rapidly & is looking for a dedicated, passionate & curious Principal Product Manager to be a key leader in extending Twilios platform to International & domestic customers. This person will work on a wide array of product enhancements across Twilios product suite to improve Twilios data privacy & protection capabilities & build new feature sets for Domestic, International & Multinational customers. This position is critical in supporting Twilios International expansion & will have a wide impact across Twilio.
In this role, youll:
- Own the roadmap for optimizing Twilios products for International markets across the portfolio while continuing to support domestic needs. Be able to communicate both the business & technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- Create the international personas for the product team, understand the customer journeys, & find opportunities to level up customer satisfaction around data privacy & protection.
- Work with globally distributed teams in sales, marketing, product, support, & business intelligence. Make sure we are hearing from a diverse set of partners & customers.
- Interview & engage directly with international customers & international sales opportunities
- Create reports & presentations that can effectively communicate customer requirements & opportunities at all levels of the organization.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, & we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Experience talking to customers, understanding their problems & synthesizing the findings to inform product strategy.
- Understanding of common privacy industry standards & regulations especially as it relates to building technology products (data residency, data sovereignty, Schrems II, GDPR, etc).
- Collaborate across geographically distributed product teams & partners.
- Strong analytical skills & preference for making data driven decisions.
- Demonstrated get your hands dirty & just get-it-done approach.
- Great communication skills. You're equally at home on stage presenting to an audience of developers as you are coming up with product requirements. Your best days are the ones where you do both on the same day.
- Ability to influence & build effective working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- You are comfortable changing course & wrangling uncertainty in order to tackle the most high priority & impactful projects for the company.
- Technically savvy & experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, & mobility is a plus.
This role will be based in Dublin/Remote-Ireland or in other locations - London, Madrid, Estonia, Remote-US.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental & wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, & much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, & are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering & donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, & be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.