Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, & tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating & energizing their fanbases.
We have payed out over $500 million directly to creators on our platform this year alone, & our user base has doubled. In order to support this level of growth, we are looking for a Creator Partnerships Development Representative.
What you will do:
- Inbound Creator Qualification Conversations: Every day, youll talk with creator sign-ups from all backgrounds & content categories on the phone to identify high-potential opportunities for the Mid-Market Creator Partnerships team.
- Creator Success Consultations: On these calls, youll also be responsible for consulting with creators to provide them with the information they need to run successful membership businesses on Patreon.
- Identify & Solidify Outbound Opportunities: Youll tap into niche, passionate creative communities to generate high-potential outbound opportunities for the Mid-Market Creator Partnerships team.
- Provide Product Feedback: Youll be the voice of our prospective target creators within Patreon & ensure we build products that serve the needs of established creators building businesses around their art.
- Track & Report Activity: Youll use Salesforce & other tools to track your engagements & report on goal progress.
- Hit Goals: Youll manage your calendar & priorities in order to achieve a goal number of opportunities passed to the Mid-Market Creator Partnerships Team.
Skills & experience you possess:
- Communication: You are a clear, concise, & engaging communicator.
- Determination: Youre motivated by challenges & relentless in your pursuit of goals.
- Growth Mindset: You are eager to learn the skills to effectively drive partnership engagements forward.
- Organization: You are detail-oriented & are diligent in updating creator records.
- Business Outcome Focused: You recognize that outcomes mean more than activity, & operate with a sense of urgency while maintaining positive outlook.
Projects you may work on:
- Inbound funnel conversion
- Outbound target community outreach
- Creator event attendance
What you will have the chance to learn:
- You will get to interact with interesting & influential creators across a variety of creator categories.
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the Creator Partnerships function at Patreon & take on new responsibilities as the organization grows.
- You will build deep relationships across the organization.
- You will be asked to draw & summarize insights.
- You will learn & codify how to help creators launch & grow their membership businesses, & how to drive strategic partnership relationships with creators.
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing & highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, & rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors: