The backbone of the healthcare system is communication between patients & their doctors, among healthcare teams, & even between practices & third-party providers like pharmacies, labs, & insurance companies.
But healthcare communication today is broken. Its disconnected, siloed, antiquated, & highly inefficient & in worst-case scenarios, its even responsible for lost patient lives.
Were trying to fix that. Klaras mission is to transform communication in healthcare, so all patients can receive great care.
We believe that the future of healthcare will be amazing. It will be patient-centric & truly connected so medical teams can work together easily, information can be shared between people & systems seamlessly, & patients can always get the high-quality care that everyone deserves.
Though our mission is big, our team is still small. And thats where you come in.
We are a Series A startup thats growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to tackle & foundations to build. Its an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, & transparent. We have a healthy irreverence for the status-quo, & a relentless passion for making our users lives better. And we believe in the power of a talented team that can accomplish anything even revolutionizing healthcare.
About the Role
As a Go-to-Market Intern, you will be a part of an innovative & fast-paced growth team. You will work on projects spanning Klaras operations, sales, & customer success teams. Your work will have a significant impact on Klaras continued growth, & you will receive significant exposure to our senior leadership. You will help build a sustainable foundation to support Klaras growth over the long-term.
- Deliver one (or more!) major research projects dealing with: improving Klaras sales strategy/operations, customer success strategy/operations, and/or general market positioning
- Work with our operations, customer success, & sales teams on projects that will support Klaras continued growth
- Identify & execute on projects to improve the efficiency of our core customer success & sales processes
- Identify, define, & track key indicators of our sales & customer success performance
- Develop & maintain an understanding of the product, market, & competition
- Help shape the next phase of Klaras growth strategy through various forms of research & analysis
- MBA candidate
- Proven ability to produce deep, clear, appropriately prioritized research
- Excellent quantitative & analytical abilities
- Outstanding oral & written communication skills; ability to communicate at all levels
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, be nimble & adaptable, & handle ambiguity
- Leads by example; not afraid to get hands dirty, immerse in details when necessary, but maintain strategic perspective as well=
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience in sales and/or customer success
- Experience in health care
- Experience working at a start-up