Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, India, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
We are looking for a Nexthink Consultant with PowerShell skills to support the Strategy Department.
Your contribution will have a significant impact on the satisfaction of millions of end-users of our technology. You are highly motivated & result driven, you love working independently but also interacting as part of a team, constantly learning & enhancing your skills & you are open to feedback. You like being accountable & have a high sense of product ownership.
As a Nexthink Consultant & PowerShell Developer, this role requires you to work with Solution Architects & Strategic partners, understand the business & technical requirements, limitations & possibilities to build custom solutions using the Nexthink platform, features & functionalities.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Build content (scripts, reports) on Nexthink platform based on requirements & collaborate with specialized team for advanced content build.
- Build efficient & secure Shell scripts to fetch & set data from appropriate sources from the end user computing devices.
- Setup, configure & demonstrate Nexthink features & possibilities to partners/customers.
- Analyse customer/partner needs, goals, strategic plans & constraint in order to advice the best possible use of Nexthink.
- Provide new insights to integrate Nexthink with existing solutions & internal processes.
- Stay current on product development/releases to a level required for the above activities
- Bachelordegree in computer science (BSc/BCA/BE/BTech), Master degree would be an added advantage.
- 3 - 5 years of hands-on experience in a similar role.
- Wide experience in Shell Scripting (PowerShell, Apple Script, Python)
- Experience in working with XML files.
- Working experience on Unix Operating system.
- IT operations experience in one of these areas: Windows endpoint & application management, Windows Server administration, System administration in Windows & Apple environment.
- Good understanding of Operating System & System Internals (GPO, WMI, Windows registry, Windows APIs, Event log, WSUS).
- Good understanding of Database & Data models.
- Knowledge of SCCM & Active Directory & knowledge of other endpoint management tools are a plus.
- Good understanding of end-user computing common issues & probable causes & resolutions.
- Good analytical skills to be able to correlate insights & analytics to the requirements.
- Familiarity with Network concepts is a plus.
- Familiarity with WebAPIs is a plus.
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills.
- A team player but also know how to work autonomously.
- Be ready to work out of your comfort zone & willing to learn new technology quickly
- Flexible to work outside normal business hours as & when required
- This position requires at least 10% oftravels (domestic & international)