Sailthru is seeking a dynamic Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team in our NYC headquarters! In this role, you will take a strategic & consultative approach in identifying, qualifying & developing a strong pipeline of new business opportunities, targeting deal sizes from $150K - $1mm+. This is a role designed for self-starters who take initiative to represent Sailthru in market at every networking opportunity, know how to break through prospect inboxes & phones, & build relationships with prospects.
In the role you will leverage our best practices, develop your own strategies, & also partner with our Enterprise Sales Directors to generate business opportunities & build new business across the media/publishing, retail/ecommerce, & other focus industries. This is an exciting opportunity for you to accelerate your career in sales at an organization that encourages growth, personal + professional development, & promotes internally.
What You'll Do
- Research, identify & qualify key players to develop a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities
- Execute strategic campaigns to senior level decision makers + influencers (ie. CMO, VP, Director of Marketing)
- Schedule discovery calls + meetings to introduce the value-proposition of Sailthrus innovative suite of products + solutions
- Exceed quota related to qualifying leads & new revenue objectives
- Collaborate with our marketing team to leverage collateral & inform lead generation initiatives
- Maintain a strong understanding of the marketing technology industry + landscape
- Represent Sailthru at industry events & other self-identified face-to-face networking events
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree required
- 1-3 years experience in an SDR/BDR role, lead generation, or similar
- Experience in SaaS and/or B2B Software
- Salesforce (or similar CRM) experience desired
- Ability & eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment