Peloton Studios New York operates 365 days a year to deliver both a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content & world class boutique fitness offerings to our members. We are seeking a seasonal team member who has a passion for keeping the team safe & upholding Peloton standards through very specific protocols. The Safety Coordinator will act as the main point of contact for all Covid protocols while on site. This individual must have a strong attention to detail & confidence to ensure all procedures are being followed appropriately as well as report up the chain any violations or concerns. Reporting to the Director, Studio Member Experience with a dotted line to the VP - Guest Experience & Global Safety Operations team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENT
- Ensure that all Team Members properly execute Safety Protocols. Including but not limited to conducting & auditing wellness checks for any person entering the studio, social distancing adherence & Personal Protective Equipment compliance.
- Responsible for making sure all team members have exited the studio at the appropriate time during pod changeover.
- Partner with the Manager on Duty to provide in the moment feedback if team members are not:
- Adhering to social distancing protocol
- Proper PPE usage
- Properly changing and/or disposing of PPE throughout shift
- Review & monitor all PPE stations & restock if necessary (masks, gloves, hand sanitizer).
- Notify leadership when supplies are below par levels by following the inventory checklist.
- Daily check & organization of PPE/Cleaning supplies BOH areas.
- Ensure that all team members are using appropriate disinfectant sprays & cleaning properly to maintain a safe & clean work environment.
- Conduct routine walk throughs to verify disinfecting protocols are occurring consistently.
- Notify leadership of continuous violations of employees not adhering to the above. Leadership will then observe reported behaviour, coach & written discipline if not corrected.
- Oversee any third party vendors entering the studio & confirm all COVID related Safety protocols are followed
- Ensure studios & lounge areas are clean & sanitary throughout the day. No food, water bottles, napkins etc* laying around.
- Need to complete a minimum of 1 audit per shift (including but not limited to audits of team checklists throughout the pod shifts).
- Maintain positive relationships with peers while still upholding Peloton Safety Standards.
- Have experience with operations & day to day safety protocols.
- Ability to promote team members to adhere to all protocols in a positive & professional manner.
- Proficiency in using G-Suite, Slack & MS Office preferred.
- Must have excellent communication & time management skills.
- Must be adaptable & quick to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, early morning & late evening weekdays, adapting to meet the needs of the business.
- As this is a Peloton Studios New York position, you may be required to work on your feet for up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation. Physical essential functions of the job also require that all employees are able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.