Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity in backgrounds & in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, & we need people from all backgrounds & swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's engineering team is empathetic, caring, & supportive. We are deliberate & self-reflective about the kind of engineering team & culture that we are building, seeking engineers that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
We are looking for an IT Support Technician, III to join our team. Youll be part of a team supporting a wide range of applications & services that empower our employees across the business. This role will serve as an escalation point for our IT service desk & you will partner with the business on key technology initiatives. You will be a friendly face to our users & will deliver solutions while being adaptable to handle complex challenges, processes & situations.
As an IT Support Technician III, you will:
- Troubleshoot & resolve IT issues via phone, ticket queue, video conferencing & in-person channels.
- Field support escalations of varying technical complexity from our users & IT Service Desk team (including software/hardware etc.).
- Participate in IT Support projects & initiatives including identifying requirements, success criteria & impact to business.
- Assist with the provisioning & deployment of new hardware & software solutions.
- Contribute to the knowledge base & assist in operationalizing new processes & procedures.
- Own the employee lifecycle process by running new hire sessions, creating accounts, deploying hardware & handling offboarding related tasks.
You will love this job if:
- You are a customer service champion & will act as an advocate for our users.
- You are willing & comfortable with training and educating our users on new or unfamiliar technologies.
- You are adaptable in an environment that is constantly changing & still being figured out. You are not afraid of ambiguity & you are a problem solver.
- You are a great communicator & are able to effectively communicate across different teams using core business concepts.
- You have a natural intellectual curiosity that drives you to find out how things work & if they can work better.
- You are security-minded. Security impact is a priority for every project/process/task that you tackle.
- You are organized. You have an uncanny ability to organize & present information with an extreme attention to detail.
- You are platform agnostic & have no loyalty to a given vendor/platform. Were currently a mixed PC/Mac environment & you will be supporting iOS mobile devices.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years of experience working as an IT Support Technician in a Level 3 position or as an escalation point within an IT service desk.
- You are a seasoned SaaS supporter & experienced working in the cloud. We employ many SaaS Solutions like Google Apps, Slack, Zoom, Office 365, etc.
- You have experience with IAM solutions, from Active Directory to Okta.
- You have experience in design, implementation, & troubleshooting of major business applications and/or processes.
- You have advanced knowledge & skills across a wide variety of IT solutions for businesses.
- You have a track record of automating routine tasks to drive efficiency & scale.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.