This business analyst will be the right hand of the Manager of Marketing Analytics & Operations to deliver on key outcomes for the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) & Head of Growth Strategy & Operations. The role will work cross-functionally with key members of the Marketing, Revenue Operations, & Growth Strategy teams.While working on initiatives, you will:
- Design & optimize marketing processes to deliver on growth & billings outcomes.
- Enable an effective & efficient go to market motion via advanced analytics.
- Champion alignment of shared priorities for Sales, Marketing, & Strategy & Business Operations.
- Project manage operations & analytics workstreams.
Who you're committed to being:
- A strategic problem solver. You are able to breakdown hard problems into their various components & create impactful solutions that get us closer to our ultimate goal.
- You are passionate about personal development & growth; you use the opportunities in front of you & the teams you interact with to seek & implement feedback. This is a hallmark of your successful career.
- A project manager communicator. You naturally keep all the moving pieces organized & moving.
- You see data as the common language that can bring cross-functional groups together to solve hard problems.
- You are a self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, gain the context, & then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
What you'll own:
- Develop analyses & reporting for various marketing leadership meetings & CMO projects.
- Become an expert on the inner workings of the company conversion funnel & opportunity pipeline.
- Create & project manage ad hoc analytics projects for various marketing teams.
- Implement new processes & operational controls that drive marketing efficiency.
- Support various elements of the annual strategic planning for marketing & revenue operations.
- Key role in operationalizing top-down & bottom-up initiatives within marketing & revenue ops.
Experience you'll need:
- Ability to problem solve & prioritize work based on business value even in the face of ambiguity.
- Comfortable project manager, can juggle various projects & deliver great results.
- 2-4 years of marketing, operations, analytics, or strategy experience.
- Effective communication skills to make compelling, data-driven, recommendations for change.
- Proficiency using CRM, data visualization, & other tools such as Salesforce, Tableau, & MS office.
- Undergraduate degree, or equivalent experience in business, statistics, analytics, or strategy required.
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work every day knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.