Are you looking to marry your passion for technology with your penchant for strategic problem-solving? As an Associate Application Engineer, youll build & deploy web-based applications on the Appian platform to support our internal teams.
Youre an expert on our software; from implementing the first business process management application to scaling up the program across the enterprise, you will bring our Digital Transformation Platform to life. The best part is that we use the Appian platform to run our business. Its a dogfood thing!
About the Job:
- Leverage experience in a range of critical process improvement disciplines, including business process management, knowledge management, personalization, business intelligence, & application integration
- Work directly with internal stakeholders throughout the entire life-cycle of projects to define, design, & implement business process based solutions
- Utilize varied skill set & experience to construct, implement, & deploy process-centric business process management solutions based on Appian software
- Analyze a clients business strategy, their business processes, & develop technical solutions to support their business strategy
- Design prototypes, model business processes, & analyze requirements
- Implement quality assurance plans, load testing & roll-out plans
- Triage & troubleshoot production issues & provide ongoing support to various business applications.
- You enjoy working with clients to define business processes & gather functional system requirements. You are not an order taker; you ask why questions & solve the right problems
- Youre educated, with at least a BS in Computer Science or related field/degree
- You have excellent communication skills
- Solid foundation of, or love for, technology
- Preferred experience with relational databases (MySQL or similar) including designing data models & entity relationship diagrams from business use cases
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.