Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
Our Fullstack Engineer is one of the critical leaders of our Platform Engineering team in creating modular, scalable & efficient client web applications. As a member of a rapidly expanding organization our Fullstack Engineer will need to be able to cross boundaries easily & work collegiately with other highly effective individuals. Defining the problem, creating a roadmap & executing to achieve results is crucial. This is an exceedingly challenging role, but as a result the opportunity to learn & make a difference is incredibly high.
- Work on a full-stack rapid-cycle analytic application
- Develop highly performant & scalable components able to handle large amounts of data
- Assess where we need to build custom UI components versus externally available libraries
- Collaborate closely with our product, design & science teams to understand the needs of our clients
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience as a full stack or front end developer, along with a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- In-depth knowledge of RESTful API design
- Experience working with distributed, service oriented systems
- Deep expertise working with a client facing web stack
- Experience with Java or similar object-oriented programming language
- Experience in performance optimization
- High proficiency with front-end frameworks such as React/Redux, Angular or similar
- Agile Methodology experience including extreme programming (XP) practices, such as pair programming & TDD/BDD
- Have product sense to drive an excellent customer experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, usability & simplicity
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Penn Station, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, 4% 401(k) match, & unlimited PTO
- Awards Aetion is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards:
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.