Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
We are looking to hire a skilled Systems Administrator to manage & maintain our corporate devices & systems. In this role, your primary responsibility will be installing & upgrading Windows-based systems & VMs. You will also help maintain the security & stability of our devices via our MDM platforms, which will involve some support for Apple devices as well.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do...
- Take the lead in assessing the stability, security, & scalability of installed Windows systems.
- Support the other members of the Systems Admin team in managing installed Apple systems.
- Providing technical support for staff & system users.
- Maintaining server architecture security & creating system backups.
- Troubleshooting system & reviewing system error logs & user-reported errors.
- Managing user access & user security profiles through MDM.
Our dream candidate has...
- A Bachelors degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to create scripts in Python, or similar languages.
- Some knowledge of the windows command line and/or Powershell
- Experience with patch management (via MDM), & networks including LAN & WAN.
- Knowledge of network security, intrusion detection & data backup systems.
- Strong problem-solving & communication skills, driven by data.
- Some experience working with AWS services
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!