Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Provide executive level administrative support, including managing multiple executive calendars in parallel, booking & managing executive travel plans, using Visa tools for expense & purchase management & preparing for meetings.
- Establish & maintain effective & cooperative professional relationships with internal & external business partners, including several levels of management, Visa employees & Visa clients
- Act as a liaison, problem solver, & facilitator across multiple time zones for an ambitious & energetic sales & account management leadership team at Visa's corporate headquarters location
- Plan onsite & offsite team meetings & events, including coordinating conference room set-up, catering, A/V, & logistical arrangements, & providing occasional on-location support for team activities such as group meetings & team outings
- Prepare & update PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, & other documents
- Provide support for reports, projects & initiatives as requested
- Assist with team travel arrangements as requested
- Be responsive to reasonable requests for off-hours work, email & messages follow-up
Team Support Responsibilities
- Provide support for site management & for other senior leaders
- Coordinate on-boarding of new employees & contractors, & associated tracking
- Assist with space management, workspace move requests & submit facilities work orders
- Maintain common areas such as break rooms & meeting rooms tidy after use
- Create purchase requisitions & assist staff with expense reporting & finance issues
- Perform team support duties including ordering office supplies, booking meeting rooms, processing training registrations, & updating distribution lists
- Proficiency in managing multiple executive, including experience in managing executive calendars & organizing travel
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate & collaborate effectively with clients, executive staff & team members
Track record of demonstrating excellent leadership & professional presence in working with others
Demonstrated strengths balancing & prioritizing from several team members, with attention to detail & proven ability to organize well
Interest & expertise in event planning and/or project coordination
- Capable of working with discretion & tact in an environment exposed to a high level of sensitive & confidential information
- Skilled in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & SharePoint
- Track record of creative problem solving, ability to work well collaboratively & maintain a professional work environment
- Infrequent travel, & expect less than 10% travel will be required.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.