What is BlockFi?
BlockFis mission is to provide liquidity, transparency & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers & corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
Were a team of builders & strivers, proud to champion financial inclusivity & offer economic opportunities around the globe. We provide the same inclusivity to our team members. BlockFi is a place where diversity is celebrated, individuality is recognized, & every single team member is valued. We are changing the status quo to be the first financial company that people love, & we rely on our people to make it happen!
Client Service at BlockFi
Were looking for a leader to join our growing Client Success Department & take ownership of the Client Success Enablement function with the following responsibilities:
- Scope, create & deliver a CS Playbook to ensure global consistency for the CS enablement function. Including: which outcomes to focus on, measuring success, defining our learning strategy, onboarding curriculum, continuous development, manager/team lead training & more.
- Partner with Product, Marketing & Client Services to create a scalable product release enablement program to support CS in product releases
- Drive measurable improvement in the CS teams performance through learning & development
- Determine quarterly goals, as well as near-term & long-term priorities in collaboration with the Director of Client Success Operations & CS Leadership
- Support in the development & delivery of a CS onboarding program focused on improving ramp time of new team members
- Consistently align with CS Leadership to understand team needs, adjust our programs & approach & report back on progress
- Produce & report on SLAs & KPIs for your projects on a weekly basis
- Assess & forecast ongoing CS enablement needs & build/lead a team to execute the plan
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 - 5 years working in an Enablement role, preferably within CS Enablement at a fast-growing tech company
- Experience with project management, driving big picture vision while also jumping in to achieve key milestones quickly & effectively
- Experience with Client Success teams, as an IC and/or manager
- Experience creating & delivering enablement trainings & content including presentations & videos
- Experience building programs from scratch, iterating & improving existing programs
- Experience working with Enablement tools/technology (i.e. Showpad)
- An enjoyment of the unknown - this is a new department, youll be accountable for building new systems & working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to build a world-class enablement program
- Demonstrated the ability to consistently create & meet deadlines
- Very strong written & verbal communication skills
- Player/Coach mindset (a willingness to roll up your sleeves)
- An understanding of blockchain technology & crypto assets (strong plus)
- Computer Skills: Advanced skills of Microsoft products including: Word, PowerPoint & Excel. Comfort with BI tools
We benefit from the great work our employees do each day. That is why we are committed to providing a variety of awesome benefits to help them live their best lives.
- Competitive salary because we value your experience & expertise
- Unlimited vacation / sick days because everyone deserves time for R&R
- Employer contribution towards health coverage (including vision & dental) because your physical health & well-being is important to us
- Various fringe benefits such as 401k, Parental Leave, FSA/HSA, & Employee Assistance Programs because health coverage is more than just choosing your yearly plan
- Flexible work environment because we are a geographically dispersed team & we believe in balance
- Pet insurance because all of your beloved family members should have coverage too
- Weekly lunch stipend because there is such a thing as a free lunch!
- A close-knit team of enthusiastic, collegial & driven people to work alongside in a highly meritocratic environment because teamwork makes the dreamwork
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. Our client base has grown to more than 225,000 (and counting), & the company now boasts more than $15 billion in assets on our platform. We recently completed a Series D funding round placing the company's valuation at $3 billion, & our team now has more than 500 people worldwide. We have established ourselves as a crypto market leader, & as we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, we expect our addressable market to grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $100 MM of Series A, B, & C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, & Morgan Creek
- $350 MM of Series D funding led by Bain Capital Ventures, partners of DST Global, Pomp Investments & Tiger Global
- We are moving quickly & have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute & capture customer demand