Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are excited about helping a growing organization build a phenomenal mortgage operations training program. You are a warm & approachable individual with unparalleled communication & organizational skills. You are able to break down complex mortgage operation directions & teach them to others in a way that is easily understood by your learners. You know just how to engage with an audience in a way that will provoke thoughtful conversation & effective learning opportunities. You care deeply about the success of your team members & your values align with HomeLight's mission of empowering others.
- 3-5+ years of mortgage operations experience (e.g. underwriter, loan manger, client manager, transaction ops specialist. etc) or mortgage training experience
- A desire to develop & lead onboarding trainings for new mortgage operations specialists
- Extensive knowledge of the mortgage-lending process & operations
- Engaging, organized, & polished presentation skills
- Phenomenal written & oral communication skills
- High emotional intelligence & patience
- Ability to remain organized & prioritize tasks while functioning in a fast-paced environment
- A genuine love of people
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Slides, Calendar, etc)
What Youll Do Here
You will be an asset to HomeLight as you build out & support the learning & development of our growing Home Financing operations team! You will start by learning the operations of HomeLights underwriters, loan managers, client managers, & transaction operation specialists, then drive the execution & development of training programs to onboard new team members into these roles.
- Effectively deliver engaging trainings to HomeLighters to teach the fundamentals of HomeLight Home Financing & other related services
- Train & mentor HomeLighters on all aspects of HomeLights financing products & technology
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders to continuously advance the knowledge & skillsets of HomeLighters
- Maintain & improve our training resources
- Identify knowledge gaps & training opportunities
- Track L&D metrics with stakeholders to measure & report the impact of teaching initiatives
- Develop & manage strategic programs including new learning programs, continuous education, & ongoing coaching opportunities