Looking to work for an awesome team? You've come to the right place! Our developers are a tight-knit group, & we are pushing for substantial product development as we are looking to double the team in Toronto in the next year. We value passion for quality, maintainable, & scalable code, and for building awesome products.
TouchBistro is looking for Intermediate iOS Developers to join our Development team at our King Street office in Toronto as we build out new features & scale our product. We are currently modernizing our product by introducing new technology under the hood, & building new features to complement existing functionality. We work in small agile teams & this means that you will get to work closely with your team & have your ideas heard.
- Design and build new iOS apps from scratch, written in Swift
- Maintain & improve existing products
- Integrate with new & existing internal & external SDKs & APIs
- Communicate with the product team to design new features & provide updates on development progress
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 2-3 years of experience developing native iOS apps in a production setting
- Production experience coding with Swift or Objective-C
- Understanding of blocks, GCD, memory management, & Cocoa design patterns
- Understanding of UIKit, Core Animation, Core Data & SQLite
- Understanding of networking & REST APIs
- Exposure to unit testing or test driven development
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or relevant work experience
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.