Overall Job Summary:
As a member of the product management team, the Product Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end product lifecycle from concept through successful release for the CipherHealth product suite. This includes all functions & offerings. The role will be responsible for identifying & assessing market opportunities, driving the product strategy & roadmap, defining & championing go-to-market strategies for releases, managing & prioritizing an ongoing backlog of projects based on corporate, industry, & customer needs, & documenting associated system functionality. As Product Manager, you will be expected to work in a collaborative environment working with & leading cross departmental teams on various efforts including sales readiness activities, product positioning, & thought leadership.
- Drive product strategy including new markets, products & offerings, pricing strategies, & go-to-market strategies.
- Act as the face of the product for both internal & external stakeholders while building effective relationships.
- Manage the product roadmap, including overall prioritization of both strategic & tactical activities.
- Own voice of the customer for all initiatives through regular interaction with business users & clients
- Coordinate cross-functionally throughout the product life cycle to ensure product success from launch to end-of-life through communication, program management, knowledge transfer & training, & subject-matter expertise.
- Clearly define, document, & communicate business requirements, user experience, & system requirements within a formalized process.
- Organize & lead user acceptance testing programs including internal alpha & external beta programs.
- Help establish & gain corporate approval for program budgets, activities, & investments.
- Identify, analyze, & recommend potential product partner relationships.
- Take ownership, monitor, & drive the overall success of the product
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Analyst/Product Manager or related relevant experience.
- 4+ years of experience with healthcare and/or patient experience software & solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in market analysis, solution pricing, & go-to-market strategies.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, & business process development skills.
- Experience in product/software development life cycle.
- Comfortable speaking both in front of small groups of executives & large mixed audiences.
- Experience with writing business requirements, user experience requirements, & system requirements.
- Self-motivation, takes initiative & enjoys the challenge of problem solving.
- Project management skills & ability to multi-task while leading large cross departmental initiatives.
- Self-starter with excellent organization & time management skills.
- Experience with interfacing directly with customers & the sales organization.
- Ability to work independently yet remain a strong team player/leader.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience with user workflow analysis & diagram creation.
- Formal training/certifications in Business/System analysis and/or Product Management.
- Prototyping and/or wireframe creation experience.
- Familiarity with latest UI/UX design guidelines (including mobile).
- Knowledge/experience with Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge/experience with Mobile Application Development.