Phreesia is seeking a smart, energetic and highly motivated Senior Product Manager to join our team. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be driving the full product life cycle for our appointment products. This includes listening to our clients, understanding the market and competitors, driving product innovation, defining user requirements and executing on product releases.
As a Senior Product Manager at Phreesia, you will be working closely with our clients and internal stakeholders to build meaningful healthcare applications with a focus on patient scheduling. You will collaborate with our product management, engineering, operations, marketing & sales teams to bring innovative healthcare products to market. The ideal candidate will be a good communicator, a great problem solver, will be able to work with cross-functional teams, will demonstrate strong leadership abilities & the desire to learn.
What youll do:
- Work within the product team to ensure the overall success of a portfolio of scheduling application, including self-scheduling, referral management & recall solutions
- Be a product champion within our company and for our clients
- Work with the executive team to set the vision & strategy for the appointment products
- Develop detailed product requirements & translate into user stories for implementation by engineering
- Drive product go to market strategies and execute on these plans with the support of product marketing
- Build business cases for new features & feature enhancements by collaborating with product marketing, sales, & operations groups
- Provide product support and training to sales and operations teams
What youll bring:
- At least 3-5 years of product management and product design experience,preferablyin a high-growth B2B SaaS environmentusing anAgiledevelopmentmethodology;
- Experience in developing & launching patient scheduling applications
- Overall, 5-8 years of experience
- Strong organization & project management skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure & function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing strong leadership skills & managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Deep interest in user experience, creating & analyzing products
- Solid understanding of the Agile development methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, written and oral communication skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks & drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.