As a Team Lead, Workflow & Tools (Salesforce), you will be joining the Revenue Operations team at Index Exchange & report to the Director of Revenue Operations. Rev Ops is the glue that binds together our global Services teams to help us delight our customers. We focus on operational efficiency, driving growth, & ensuring all stakeholders have the operational data & insights needed to manage & make decisions.
The Workflow & Tools team devise & implement efficient workflow, both for our internal users & our customers. Through its ownership of the Salesforce platform & other integrated tools, the team enables scalability for our commercial organization & allows our internal teams to be effective & productive. Through successful implementation of streamlined workflow in Salesforce, the team improves visibility of performance & operational KPIs to ultimately enhance our customer-first culture.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
Heres what we want:
Knowledgeable: The ideal candidate will have prior experience in leading the implementation & administration of the Salesforce platform & has strong understanding of Salesforce Lightning (Sales/Service/Community Clouds) including best practices, advanced process automation & data analytics. Salesforce Certification(s) is required.
Detail Oriented: This role requires someone who is passionate about understanding all the intricate details of our workflows & ensure their successful implementation within Salesforce. The candidate will proactively ensure that quality standards are met including security, visibility & data integrity.
Tenacious: This role requires someone who is passionate about our company, our processes, & never satisfied until our teams achieve optimal productivity & efficiency using all the tools at their disposal.
Leadership: The candidate should provide transformational leadership; often motivating & inspiring the team to innovate & successfully adapt to constant change. The candidate should also lead by example often working alongside team members to solve problems & build solutions.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Consult with internal stakeholders to elicit business requirements, develop technical approaches, document process workflows & make appropriate recommendations to impact operational efficiencies.
- Develop creative solutions to support business strategies, ensuring lean operations, reducing waste & optimizing productivity across the organization.
- Create & manage custom fields / objects, record types, validation rules & Lightning page layouts.
- Create & manage custom Lightning components, process automation tools like Salesforce Flow, APEX triggers, & third-party integrations, etc.
- Project manage & execute initiatives with laser focus on driving measurable results
- Regularly collaborate with team leads & train users of the tool to ensure knowledge share & consistency in best practices.
Heres What You Need:
- 3-5 years of Salesforce implementation & administration experience including 1-2 years of experience leading a team of developers & administrators.
- Strong aptitude in Excel & data visualization/BI software (such as DOMO, Looker)
- The ability to influence team members to adopt new processes with powerful messaging, training & documentation
- Project management skills that enable you to gather requirements, prioritize, execute, & manage stakeholders
- Understanding of the online advertising industry including, advertising/publisher & network business models, ad serving, media trading, and/or RTB is an asset
Heres why youll love working here:
- We have flexible hours, & we don't have a dress code
- Paid vacation, 12 incidental sick days per year, & 5% RRSP matching
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Flexible health spending account
- Generous & flexible annual wellness subsidy for gym memberships & classes
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Index Exchange is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every person in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees & communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing & promoting employees without discrimination. Index Exchange believes equal opportunity & inclusion are essential to motivate, empower & recognize the best in everyone.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 & the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.