The Campus Experience Coordinator will contribute to & execute the University Recruiting strategy, while supporting various aspects of the University Recruiting Program. This includes coordinating & scheduling all phases of the interview process, assisting in communication between various universities, & taking ownership of the day to day operations & processes of the team. Overall, contributing to the success of University Recruiting by providing a high level of customer service & excellent candidate experience to potential early career hires.
If you are interested in this role, keep reading!
What you would be doing:
- Exclusively support campus recruiting function, specifically by scheduling & coordinating at all stages of the interview process, i.e. phone interviews, onsite interviews, & Super Days
- Review & submit candidate travel expenses
- Execute room-only & pre-select on-campus interview scheduling (both virtual & in-person) in coordination with university recruiters & interview teams
- Administer university recruiting event registrations, open & maintain job postings across university recruiting technology platforms (i.e. Handshake, Symplicity, GradLeaders) while co-leading efforts to implement new tools for the purpose of improving workflows
- Orchestrate logistics for university recruiting events, including preparation & shipment of materials, tracking expenses, & ensuring adequate alumni representation at events
- Keep detailed record of campus team expenses, including spend per school, cost per hire, & other relevant data points
- Reconcile invoices & billing statements for university recruiting expenses
- Collaborate on Super Day design & overall experience
- Primarily responsible for planning & execution of Super Day interview experience
- Train campus recruiters on Super Day plans & interview line ups
- Attend university recruiting events as needed
- Gain exposure to various campus recruiting functions & programs as interests evolve over time
- 0-1+ years of similar experience relative to, recruiting coordination, HR, & or office experience
- Proficient with Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Google Docs, GoogleMeet
- Extraordinarily detail oriented
- Able to work well under pressure, take initiative, & be flexible & cooperative
- Great communications skills
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.