The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion-dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
The ideal candidate will have strong technical, analytics skills, & communication skills. This role will require cross-functional collaboration with teams in the Warehouse, LCOs, remote teams & vendors. This position is based in Perth Amboy, NJ & will report to the Loss Prevention Manager.
This role will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of Loss Prevention, investigations,physical security, & safety for The RealReal warehouse location in Perth Amboy, NJ.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly manage a team of Loss Prevention Specialists & Investigators.
- Responsible for physical security of the building.
- Support all Loss Prevention functions for the warehouse & help support surrounding markets as needed.
- Support ongoing construction phases of the warehouse during expansion.
- Conduct all internal & external investigations & bring to closure.
- Develop & manage safety & security processes & procedures, including business continuity plans.
- Develop new audits & processes as the business continues to grow.
- Ensure compliance with applicable local, state, & federal laws.
- Work closely with the entire warehouse leadership team of The RealReal.
- Help lead weekly inventory cycle count & reconciliation process.
- Lead daily/weekly/monthly audits in the warehouse surrounding building security, inventory control, compliance, & awareness.
- Responsible for managing access card management system.
- 2+ years of eCommerce Loss Prevention Management experience.
- 4-year bachelors degree preferred.
- Ability to work nights & weekends as needed.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management within the company.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision & be a self-starter.
- Strong understanding of physical security including CCTV, EAS, alarms, access control, & lock & key.
- Strong leadership & team building experience.
- Very organized & ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Strong oral & written communication skills.