At Twilio SendGrid were focused on developing & expanding our world-class, cloud-based customer engagement platform. Twilio SendGrid is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio SendGrid is a fast moving, lean company where every team member has a huge stake in the companys success.
The Growth Account Executive role at Twilio SendGrid is pivotal to the success of the organization. It is an exciting opportunity to be part of a highly motivated sales team in an extremely fast-paced & rapidly changing environment. The ideal candidate is ambitious & seeks a challenging work environment, as well as possesses the desire to contribute to the growth of a company that is changing an industry.
We are looking for an experienced AE with a proven track record & also:
- 3+ yrs of quota carrying target-account sales experience in success selling infrastructure software or platform solutions to company sizes ranging from Mid-Market to small Enterprise companies. Consistent over-achievement in past roles.
- Credible, trusted partner with customers & their executive team.
- Exceptional prospecting skill set. Someone who is comfortable generating the bulk of their own pipeline.
- Experience with cloud computing business models & enjoy selling to a technical audience & building mutual trust.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com for tracking sales activity, pipeline & revenue metrics.
- Experience with value-based sales process & capability to build ROI as part of your sales methodology.
- Balance competing priorities & manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
- Strong cross-functional team skills.
- Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Takes initiative. Creative. Personable. Self-starter. Productive. Competitive spirit.
- Resourceful, coachable, drive to overachieve.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
As a Growth Account Executive, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
WRITE IT DOWN: Derive crucial insights from prospects & customers about complex market fluctuations & competition in order for Twilio Product & Sales to stay at the cutting edge of demand.
DRAW THE OWL: Play an important role in the development, growth, & integration of Email into greater Twilio.
BE AN OWNER + BE BOLD: Exemplify ownership by defining & optimizing systems & processes in order to make your mark on the organization.
EMPOWER OTHERS: Master complex cross-functional collaboration & contribute to a special, tight-knit team in order to leave a lasting legacy at Twilio-SendGrid.
NO SHENANIGANS: No nonsense. No fluff. Lets work together to exhibit technical expertise & solve real problems for top-notch brands & for our company
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Growth Account Executives are responsible for developing the next wave of Twilios new customers. AEs build new relationships with senior line of business owners & executive stakeholders (CTOs, CIOs, CPO/VP of Product) to develop New Business by understanding & uncovering opportunities where Twilio can help solve companys pains & challenges through communication solutions. This role is crucial to driving New Business growth in the Mid-Market & Commercial segments. Come join us.
This position will be located in our office at 1801 California Street, Denver, CO. When we return to the office, you will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, bi-weekly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.