Who we are
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at DoubleVerify .
What youll do
DoubleVerify seeks a talented & resourceful Director, Programmatic Sales for our New York office. This unique individuals primary responsibility will be to establish & maintain relationships with programmatic buyers, media agencies, advertisers, trading desks & DSPs. We are looking for a team player that takes initiative, has an entrepreneurial spirit who knows how to create partnerships that last.This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment with a tremendous culture in a company thats driving change across the global digital landscape.
This stellar professional understands the world of digital media is shifting & is someone who is well versed in the nuances of programmatic buying & has strong contacts in its eco-system. A background in selling or servicing advertising technology, selling to premium advertisers, programmatic buyers & trading desks is a major plus.
- Present DoubleVerifys solutions to key programmatic buying, advertiser, agency, trading desk & DSP decision makers
- Work with senior management of technology groups to understand & solve their needs.
- Partner with internal support teams to ensure maximum levels of client-facing customer service
- Grow the usage of DoubleVerify's technology across accounts & teams.
Who you are
- Stellar sales performance thru resourceful execution & partnerships
- Very strong knowledge of online marketing techniques & technologies (platforms, DSPs, exchanges ect.)
- Must show accountability/ownership thru every stage of client business: prospecting, presenting, negotiating, must have a real knack for customer service
- The ability to create deep partnerships based on value & a talent for consultative selling
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze & articulate information with product team
- Collaborate with multiple internal support teams for smooth campaign execution
- Excellent presentation & communication skills, both in person & over the phone
- Bachelors, or Masters degree
- 3-5+ years experience in internet media/technology sales
- Proficient in Salesforce