About the Opportunity:
Were seeking an enthusiastic Sales Support Admin responsible for supporting our Global Sales teams. Reporting to the US Team Lead, this role will work through a ticket system in Salesforce to help the Sales teams achieve their revenue targets.
Important notes about this opening:
- This position has a shift outside of normal business hours: Monday through Friday, 12pm to 8:30pm
- You will only be eligible for this role if you are bilingual in English & Portuguese (written & oral)
- Closely assisting the Global Sales team for Corporate, Media & Agency verticals & also Global Sales Partners;
- This role will contribute to supplying quality account management & help the sales teams meet their targets by handling important internal administrative tasks on their behalf;
- Facilitating multiple types of customer requests,such as new account setups, invoicing, purchase order processing, submitting customers research requests & other manual processes;
- Working internally, across departments on behalf of the Enterprise Sales Team to provide timely responses to customer inquiries;
- Ability to prioritize tasks from multiple stakeholders in different geos while being highly detail oriented;
- Ability to adapt quickly to new processes & system changes with a positive approach;
- Contribute to the success of the Sales Support team by training new peers & assisting with the on-boarding of new hires;
- Having a systematic approach to your work to optimize time & resources.
- Minimum 1 year Administrative Experience
- Accurate Data Entry Skills
- Problem Solving Ninja
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Enjoys Working in a Team Environment
- Fluent in English + Additional Language(s) (preference to Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian & German)
- Microsoft Office Suite: Intermediate Excel Level: Formulas, Tables, Formatting & Pivot Tables.
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest & most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals to license content - including images, videos, & music - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The company has expanded its portfolio to include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; & Shutterstock Custom, a platform for custom content creation, as well as Offset, a high-end image collection.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram.