CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a driven, strategic, technology focused & customer-centric developer to join our team. As a developer on our mobile team, you will be responsible for the design, development, test, & deployment of our mobile applications. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing mobile software, a strong technical ability, great communication skills, & a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. This individual will have a strong track record of helping to deliver an effective, highly-available, & flexible technology platform in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly.
If you are a developer with a creative flare, problem-solving skills, have worked on published mobile iOS applications, & have the desire to help drive CLEARs next generation products, this is a great opportunity for you!
What You Will Do:
- Design & build consumer facing native mobile applications on iOS to leverage CLEARs platform & capabilities
- Use best practices to deliver high quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, & general reliability
- Implement new features & optimize existing ones from draft to implementation
- Develop reference applications against our REST API
- Develop & maintain mobile SDKs used to integrate with our identity-as-a-service platform
- Work with stakeholders, both internal & external, to determine different use cases for the CLEAR API on the mobile platform
Who You Are:
- You have at least 3 years of experience building native apps with iOS using the latest tools & frameworks
- You have at least one app on the App Store, open-source framework contributions, extensive coding tutorial, or example project on GitHub
- You have experience with third-party libraries & APIs
- You have the ability & willingness to work with any language building both front-end mobile prototypes & simple back-end applications. Previous prototyping experience & knowledge in prototyping tools & data analytics are considered a plus
- Passionate about mobile apps on all platforms
- Bonus points
- Experience with Android, Java & Kotlin
- Experience with backend development technologies for building RESTful APIs