Company Description|Job Description
Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions & governments in more than 200 countries & territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates & fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds & access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier & helps grow economies. Behind the Visa brand are more than 5,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions & products that deliver the convenience & security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is the leading payment management company focused on eCommerce. The company serves over 450,000 online merchants, including many leading global brands as well as a broad base of small to mid-sized accounts. Approximately 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in North America is processed through CyberSource, & we are growing worldwide. CyberSource is a payment management service leader, combining a comprehensive suite of global payment options with sophisticated fraud & security management, delivered in a software-as-a-service model.
The Technical Product Analyst will have the responsibility to help implement the strategy for CyberSource's Productwithin CyberSource's Core Payments Team. He/she will lead definition of business requirements & development of a global product roadmap to support CyberSource's Acquirer, Partner, Merchant & Portfolio business & define
- Analyzeacquirer processor spec & come up with integration model that will be best suited for the situation given different market forces & overall strategy.
- Define end to end solution to enable new payment methods, newpartner integrations in different markets. Identify dependencies onother products to deliver a complete end to end solution.
- Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy, product roadmap, & business plan for payment processingto support market expansion.
- Work closely with Product line owners, marketing, sales, Support,
- customers, partners & engineering teams to define & develop detailed product/ business feature requirements.
- Participate & sign off in product demo. Ensure product features are well understood & implemented as requested.
- Evaluate new product opportunities & bring forward proposals for products to expand the capabilities that are aligned with business strategy.
- Define & implement strategy for the rapidly building new integrations with payments processor in different markets.
- Actively prioritize product backlog & participate in release/Sprint planning ceremonies.
2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD).
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Adept in Agile development methodologies
- Strong experience in designing user experience for customer facing
- product & building mockup for product ideas
- Analytical skills - secure & compare information from different
- sources to prioritize features
- Strong project management skills & demonstrated ability to
- coordinate multiple parties to deliver a product
- Strong product management experience in business portal, payment
- industry & API management.
- Responsible for value proposition definition & communications,
- product differentiation, cost/benefit analysis, & executive presentations
- Creative spark - in product innovation, product management, and
- finding ways to get things done
- Demonstrated strength at building relationships, highly motivated,
- strong sense of urgency, ability to motivate others
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with a flair for
- getting people excited
- Strong desire & aptitude to be very hands-on with data and
- Team player, with proven track record of taking initiative and
- ownership of responsibilities & deliverables
- Prior experience in merchant services a plus
- Financial services/payments, ecommerce, & mobile commerce
- industry experience a strong plus
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.