Pendo is looking for a creative, data-driven, & experienced Growth Marketer who is looking to make a measurable impact at one of the fastest growing businesses in B2B software.
As part of the Growth Marketing team, this role will be at the forefront of implementing innovative growth strategies & tactics to drive meaningful growth across Pendos global revenue marketing channels & freemium product offering. Things move fast in the world of B2B SaaS growth -- the ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic environment & will be exceptionally effective at prioritizing technical projects spanning CRO, SEO, programmatic testing, & channel optimization whilst also collaborating & communicating with cross-functional marketing teams & key stakeholders. This is an exciting career growth opportunity for experienced marketers seeking to add large impact initiatives to their repertoire..
Responsibilities (what youll do):
- Work with the Growth Marketing team to develop & implement initiatives, tactics, & processes to grow freemium acquisition & optimize key revenue-driving marketing assets such as Pendos Self-Guided Tours, webpages, & content.
- Own the day-to-day management, optimization, & analysis of Pendos cross-channel freemium acquisition strategy
- Collaborate with the performance marketing team to optimize paid acquisition channels for Pendo Free & marketing-sourced qualified leads
- Develop SEO content strategy in collaboration with the content marketing team to drive organic growth for ownership of Pendos key thought-leadership concepts, product-led growth, Pendos freemium product, & key revenue-driving marketing assets
- Partner with segment, regional, & content marketing teams to identify conversion paths & opportunities for freemium acquisition & marketing-sourced qualified lead drivers such as Pendos Self-Guided Tours
- Design website CRO experiments to drive engagement & improve conversion rates & coordinate with website development, design, & stakeholders to execute & measure effectiveness
- Partner with marketing segment leads & regional teams to identify revenue growth opportunities including campaign & channel optimization
- Leverage growth principles & strategy to experiment with & optimize new channels & tools, such as chatbots & third-party partnerships, to widen the funnel for Pendo Free
- Support the data analysis & reporting needs of the growth marketing team including the use of internal reporting & business intelligence tools, Google Analytics, & full funnel analytics tools
- Participate in presentations to support business value generation by growth marketing programs & deliver data-driven insights to key stakeholders
Qualifications (what you have):
- 3-5 years experience in B2B SaaS growth marketing
- Freemium marketing experience strongly preferred
- Expertise in core growth marketing areas including website & channel conversion rate optimization, search engine optimization, & A/B testing
- Experience working cross-functionally with other marketing teams including product marketing, performance marketing, & content marketing teams
- Exceptional prioritization & project management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment & juggling multiple priorities
- Experience with Looker, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Ahrefs, Marketo, Pendo a plus
Pink, Perks, & Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees & their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental & vision coverage for all employees & their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches & fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies & balanced snacks
- Frequent company & team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Best private cloud companies to work for, we're #1
What makes Pendo culture special
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.