Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Yext is looking for aMarketing Analystto focus on reporting & analysis of all of our marketing channels. The Marketing Analyst will help drive the marketing team forward by providing relevant data & analysis. This person will work very closely with marketing leadership.
- Produce & analyze ongoing reporting on Yexts marketing performance
- Analyze reporting to provide data-driven suggestions for improvement
- Produce insights that will be useful both to marketing leadership & day-to-day stakeholders
- Develop & improve methods for measuring the impact of Marketing campaigns
- Communicate complex information so that it is easily understandable for non-analytical stakeholders
- Work cross functionally with Sales team to ensure we are providing accurate & insightful data
- Conduct post program analysis of all marketing programs
- Identify new areas of measurement that impact KPIs
- Ask new questions that nobody else is asking & find the right answers
- Support ad hoc analyses
- BS Degree in a quantitative field
- 1-3 years of related business experience
- MS Excel proficiency
- Ability to work independently & lead projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Superior critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Data visualization & demonstrated ability to use data to develop relevant insights & influence decision making
- SQL proficiency
- Fluency with languages of statistical analysis a plus (R, Python/NumPy, etc) a plus
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, & Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team & culture on the muse, our website, & our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.