Plated is making eating better & healthier a part of everyday living, & were passionate about leveraging technology & user-friendly digital & physical experiences to make that a reality.
This person will serve as Chief Strategy Officer for the product they own. They are responsible for developing, communicating & defending a customer-centric view of the product experience based on market input & internal company knowledge, for rallying internal teams to the mission, setting priorities, & for the day to day team management work involved in getting the product to market. This person will build delightful digital experience solutions across Plated Culinary, Digital experience, operations infrastructure & help the team iterate to validate solutions quickly. This person will be responsible for setting the strategy of the products, managing the technical & non-technical requirements, implementing the products & enforcing data governance.
Were seeking an entrepreneurial product manager who can pair quantitative insights with qualitative findings. In this role, youll be responsible for increasing the acquisition, engagement, conversion, & retention of the user base. We expect this Product Manager to work with data scientists, designers, engineers, researchers & marketers on a daily basis to build scalable acquisition channels & a first-class onboarding experience.
What you'll do with us:
- Work in a fast-paced, high-impact team of engineers, designers, marketers, & data analysts to develop & prioritize new strategies, product initiatives, & growth programs.
- Partner with the marketing & customer success teams to bring cohesion to all product-based acquisition efforts, from strategy through design & execution.
- Design & develop experiments, analyze patterns & trends, & identify new opportunities for growth.
- Be the voice of the user at all times & identify, understand, & address underserved user populations & their needs
- Manage roadmap initiatives from project kickoff, to MVP definition, release planning, development, & launch, ensuring the right KPIs are set & met.
- Learn the business inside & out, gathering high level requirements & managing cross-functional impacts to ensure successful outcome for releases from small to large.
- Foster a data-driven approach by establishing methods for measuring value created with each major release to evaluate the effectiveness of roadmap initiatives against goals.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years experience in ecommerce or digital product environment, with 3+ years of product management experience
- Proven ability to lead product strategy, develop product roadmaps, prioritize user stories, & drive product development from conceptualization, design & development, to launch & ongoing support in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Proven track record of identifying high value, low cost solutions to problems by balancing business & customer needs with technological capabilities
- Experience leading a highly cross-functional team with ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders & priorities
- Ability to grasp technical concepts & work closely with engineers
- Exceptional written & oral communication skills
- Experience building/bringing to market products for multiple users a plus
- Experience with a physical and/or subscription product a plus
Working at Plated
Plated brings together exceptional food, unparalleled creativity, & innovative technology to redefine the dinner experience. Our team is solving big-picture problems in a collaborative, data-driven environment weve built togetherand were looking for the best people to join us.
Our benefits & perks (expanding all the time!):
- The best part: a free weekly Plated box!
- Unlimited vacation days with a "get your work done" policy that respects your time
- Competitive compensation
- Customizable medical, vision, & dental plans & a 401(k) plan
- Annual education stipend for your career development
- Newly renovated office in Flatiron, Manhattan with an open floor plan, beautiful demo kitchens, & adorable office dogs.
- Daily breakfast, afternoon snacks, & Test Kitchen samples
- Company events, cultural clubs, & food-related activities
Plated is an Equal Opportunity Employer.