CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a Sr. Digital Designer to lead the creation of all digital assets for CLEAR.
What You Will Do:
- Lead website design & research to create remarkable user experience
- Design digital assets including marketing imagery, graphics for a wide variety of online & offline channels including email, social, in store screens
- Design digital graphic solutions including motion graphics for marketing channels: social post content for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Ensure consistency in design experience & content across all platforms
Who You Are:
- Ability to clearly create and present design concepts, flows & navigation while obsessing over the user experience
- 5 years professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in house team for a product-driven business
- In depth knowledge of design software including Adobe creative Suite, Figma, Ceros, wireframing tools (ie Balsamiq wireframe, Invision, LucidCharts)
- Experience working with business & development teams throughout the product life cycle
- Degree in graphic design, interaction design, experience design, human computer interaction or a related field
- Motion Graphics background highly preferred