Business Development at Policygenius
Are you passionate about partnering with others & building a business? Do you enjoy strategically seeking out new opportunities? Were looking for an entrepreneurial individual to join our Business Development team!
The Business Development team is responsible for establishing & growing revenue-generating partnerships at Policygenius. We are creative & data-driven in figuring out ways to grow the business; currently employing referral relationships, affiliates, newsletters, content marketing, & more integrated digital solutions for our partners. We look for win-win opportunities that benefit both us & our partners. In the first-ever role of its kind, the Account Manager will report into the Director of Business & Corporate Development.
In this role, you will...
- Manage the day-to-day relationships & overall communication with top-performing partners; identify new areas of optimization to drive revenue growth
- Strategize with existing partners to develop out of the box ideas to activate marketing initiatives & maximize sales
- Work cross-functionally across Operations, Product, Design, Marketing, & Engineering to get larger-scale initiatives properly implemented
- Engage with partners via phone & email, consistently communicating with a sense of urgency
- Contribute to strategic initiative projects (i.e. new products, new channels, etc.) via data-driven insights, research, & understanding of partner capabilities
- Assemble clear & concise presentations for internal & external stakeholders
- Establish, track, & report on KPIs, while routinely meeting or exceeding goals
Wed love to hear from you if
- You have 2-4 years of business development, sales, or account management experience; affiliate marketing experience a plus. No insurance experience necessary. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- You have exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills & ability to build positive relationships with others to gain buy-in & achieve business results
- You have an aptitude for numbers, passion for accuracy, & exceptional attention to detail
- You have a proven track record of meeting deadlines & collaborating with stakeholders across multiple teams
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship & coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, & buy insurance, all in one place. Our CEO & co-founder, Jennifer Fitzgerald, is one of only four women in the US fintech space to raise over $50 million in venture capital funding, & weve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance, placing over $35 billion in coverage to date.
At Policygenius, were proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (weve doubled in size year over year!), weve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, & humor, & we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, & creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why weve been voted one ofInc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces"two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated & is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives & opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, & excellence across all parts of our company, & are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination & harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements & individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!