About the Team
The Outside Sales team has been the face of DoorDash to our merchant partners since our founding in 2013. Stationed locally, this team shares experiences with merchants in their area, finding common ground en route to establishing partnerships that last. At DoorDash, these partnerships help strengthen operations, accelerating consumer growth, & improving our bottom line.
About the Role
As the Head of Sales for Canada, you'll lead our first International-based team of Regional Sales Managers, Team Leads, Account Executives, & Sales Development Representatives. With Canada split into three Regions (West, East, Quebec), youll be responsible for recruiting & empowering Regional Leaders while creating & performance managing our sales process, working with cross functional partners, & helping close our key accounts.
The team is laying the foundation for what will eventually be the single biggest competitive advantage for DoorDash industry-leading partnership terms with the best merchants. Its the Head of Sales job to lead that charge.
Youre excited about this opportunity because you will
- Partner with Recruiting & Regional Leaders to build the team
- Implement sales methodologies & processes with your Regional Leaders & our Sales Operations team
- Create a culture of accountability & optimism in which you & your team dare to think big
- Lead the sales cycle for key accounts, forging deep & lasting partnerships with a citys best businesses
- Share on-the-ground learnings with the Sales & Operations Leadership teams
- Travel into different markets in your Region (up to 40% travel)
- Have flexible hours & the option to work from home
Were excited about you because
- You exceed goals & can speak to how you achieved success
- You pride yourself on your relentlessness
- You have a growth mindset
- You have experience with leading an end-to-end, outbound sales cycle
- You have experience building & leading winning teams
- You display emotional intelligence, whether leading client-facing conversations or partaking in internal meetings
- You have experience sourcing & implementing sales & productivity tools
- You have experience in SFDC & G-suite services (Sheets, Slides)
- You approach challenges from first principles, always aiming to understand how to improve our business
Why Youll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are a group of bright, humble & goal oriented people!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of technology & logistics--we are redefining the last-mile logistics space
- We are committed to our clients & connected through our vision of Delivering Good
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively & trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed & have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We dont take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages & comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash & will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses & dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national businesses in more than 3,300 cities across the United States & Canada.
We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities & local economies work. Make no mistake, it isnt going to be easy, & our mission isnt for the faint of heart. But if youre daring, & you want to make a dent, lets chat. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.