Reddit is seeking a Senior Sales Manager, Large Customer Sales to lead a team of Client Partners & Client Account Managers to help agencies & advertisers achieve their marketing objectives on the fast-growing Reddit platform.
The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, & create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
- Exceed revenue targets established for list comprised of top brands
- Manage a high-performing team by recruiting & retaining top talent, while managing resources efficiently
- Advise sales & product management regarding market opportunities, sales positioning, use of resources & strategic planning
- Actively coach, develop, & lead a team of Client Partners & Client Account Managers
- Partner with Marketing to drive new product launches, marketing communications, & new advertiser acquisition
- Partner with Sales Ops & Finance to develop financial & operating targets & ensure alignment with strategic plan
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years experience in digital media sales and/or marketing
- Team leadership experience
- Experience with direct advertiser sales including negotiations & management of strategic partnerships
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical & problems-solving ability
- Demonstrated career progression in prior roles
- Experience with both brand & direct-response marketing objectives
- Prior startup or high-growth experience preferred, builders wanted!