Manager of Marketing Technology & Operations
Want to help change the future of online commerce? Ready to work with a team of bright minds at the intersection of content, commerce, & technology to build the worlds most customer-centric home shopping experience?
Hayneedle was recently acquired by Walmart/Jet & is experiencing unprecedented growth. With an entrepreneurial spirit that fosters teamwork & professional development, our business is poised to redefine the way consumers decorate & shop for their home.
With the ever-changing landscape of Digital Marketing, we believe the winners are those who are not only adopting Agile practices, but also maniacally data-driven & use the agility to achieve results. Running an efficient & high performing marketing today requires the use of Technology, Data, & Align teams & processes around those.
We are looking for a Manager of Marketing Technology & Operations to understand the marketing strategy & the implementation of it. This understanding informs the selection, evaluation, implementation, & management of marketing technology systems. This role is also responsible for the data flow & lifecycle to ensure everyone has the right data at the right time with a high degree of confidence. This role will also align the usage of the technology & data by the teams to achieve the marketing objectives. The ideal candidate will know the capabilities of each marketing tool & use them to implement marketing use cases. They will also check & verify that each tool is functioning correctly.
This role will report to the Director of Performance Marketing & can be based at Hayneedle HQ in Omaha, Nebraska.
WHAT YOU WILL GET TO DO:
- Understand the marketing strategy & own the technology, data, & the team alignment to implement it.
- Improve collaborative technology workflows throughout the Marketing department
- Maintaining relevant performance metrics & benchmarks for the Marketing department
- Partner with Engineering & IT team to implement solution, select, evaluate, & management of the marketing technology systems such as CRM, ESP, CDP
- Work with marketing vendors & service providers on implementation & maintenance
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to meet changing marketing & business priorities
- Assist the marketing team with troubleshooting, production issues, & create sustainable practices to support day-to-day tasks.
- Keep up to date with marketing technology trends & disseminate technology best practices
- Train marketing team members in the use to technology & data
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5 years of progressive experience in marketing, with at least 2 of those years in a leadership role.
- A Bachelors degree is required. MBA or related advanced degree is preferred.
- Experience collaborating with Marketing leaders, technology department & internal functional teams - Subject matter expertise on how to implement marketing technology & data strategies
- Experience with CRM & customer data platforms & marketing automation platforms
- Experience with cross channel campaign management & multichannel/multi-touch attribution reporting
- Experience leading operations functions & leading enterprise-wide cross-functional multidisciplinary teams & initiatives within a mid-tier or larger organization to drive efforts to document process, develop workflows & refine & track.
- Demonstrated passion & curiosity for marketing technology & solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal & written communications skills
- Ability to translate marketing objectives into measurements & operational requirements - Highly detail-oriented
- Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills & an exceptional ability to communicate new ideas & findings
- A good balance of analytical & creative thinking with prowess in analyzing & interpreting complex data
- Team player who is a self-starter & is able to thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented environment
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Exciting, challenging problems to solve - you'll never have a boring day at the office
- A refreshingly fun work environment where you will collaborate with a smart & talented team of merchandisers, designers, engineers & business folks who care most about getting things done
- Unique chance to work with our family of brands: Walmart, Jet, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in the growth stage of a business
Meet Our Family of Brands