Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Very few companies can offer its employees the global reach that Visa does. That's the power of Visa's My everywhere - a big brand with limitless possibilities. Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with creative solutions & products that deliver the convenience & security of digital currency to more people all over the world. Visa was recently recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in the U.S. & Fortune magazine highlighted us as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. Everything we do is motivated by our leadership principles: Lead by Example, Communicate Openly, Enable & Inspire, Excel with Partners, Act Decisively, & Collaborate.
The Customer Service Associate will be part of our World-Class Customer Support team where you will be responsible for supporting card holder's needs on a variety of Visa products via inbound phone calls. You will complete work according to well-defined policies & procedures while delivering a positive customer interaction. We look for individuals who enjoy working in an environment that is as fun as it is meaningful & can ensure that our customers receive extraordinary service. This position is located in the Blue Lagoon area of Miami (Just south of the Miami Airport)
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Demonstrate consistent, reliable attendance by showing up for work as scheduled with a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Respond to incoming customer requests quickly, proficiently & professionally while meeting specific quality expectations.
- Actively listen & probe to figure out nature of & determine the appropriate action(s) to complete the call.
- Multi-task across several computer programs to respond to customer queries.
- Utilize all tools to properly support, action & document all related questions & needs.
- Accurately update & maintain cardholder data in appropriate databases.
- Collaborate with peers to help cardholders; provide thought-leadership; & inspire both customers & peers in a diverse business environment.
- Compliance to Key Control & other policies, including maintaining confidentiality in our secure environment.
- Essential Functions
- Paid 4-week trainingMonday-Friday
- Full schedule availability is required
- You must successfully complete a training program, including classroom instruction, computer-based lessons, instructor-led activities & on-the-job training
- Employees attending training are expected to meet Visa's established standards for performance, attendance & conduct
- Direct hire (not contract) set schedules determined at the time of offer. Hours of operation are between 5:00AM - 12:00AM, 7 days a week.
- Our customers rely on us to be available to meet their needs every day, including weekends & holidays.
- We offer 8 hour shifts / 5 days per week which includes either a Saturday or Sunday shift & another day off during the week.
- You'll earn holiday pay when you work on a Visa holiday (11 holidays per year).
WHAT YOU GET FOR WORKING AT VISA:
- A contact center environment filled with amazing people & incredible career opportunities
- Fun, rewarding work environment with on-site cafeteria, unlimited beverages, gym, game room & free parking.
- Competitive base pays along with quarterly bonuses that are based on maintaining attendance, schedule adherence, & quality plus shift & language differentials if applicable.
- You could be eligible for your first raise in as little as 6 months
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance from day 1.
- 401(k) with a company match, also from day 1 (You put in $1.00, we put in $2.00).
- Generous paid time off (21 days accrued per year)
- Education Assistance, Adoption Assistance, & Commuter Assistance.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must speak Fluent English, Spanish AND Portuguese
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in contact center, financial industry or ecommerce environments is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated dedication to quality & customer service based on the customer's needs
- Excellent verbal & written communications, interpersonal skills, customer orientation, team interaction, problem solving & multi-tasking skills required
- Requires efficiency, accuracy & attention to detail
- Computer experience within Windows environment as well as ability to navigate the internet, utilize computer shortcut functions, & navigate through multiple program platforms
Work hours: 8 Hours / 5 Days per week
Travel:Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
Physical Requirements:This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.